Diamondback Home >> Olhausen Shuffle Boards >> Lonestar Shuffle Board
The Lonestar Shuffleboard, Solid Wood MADE IN THE USA
Go Big With The Lonestar Shuffleboard Table
Solid American Hardwood
Additional Hardwood and Finish Choices available
The Star of Texas Shines again. Featuring an American mainstay; made from hardwood maple. Constructed, Designed and Made right here in the U.S. The Lonestar shuffleboard table has all the right features to make a statement. Big and Broad this table says Texas.
Features the Accu-Lock Levelers System ensuring an easy to level shuffle board table.
Featuring carved wood work that wraps around the table. This is a heirloom piece you can pass down to generation to come. Shown in Maple you have a choice of of hardwoods and finish options. Standard hardwoods choices are both Maple & Oak Made in the US, the Lonestar is both 100% American made from Solid American hardwoods and constructed to last a life time of playing.
Featuring an undercarriage is 1 1/2" solid wood. Ultra thick cross bracing, Ensuring a lifetime of play.
Choose from full range of table sizes from 9 foot to 22 foot in both 16" and 20" playing fields.
Call 480-792-1115 and learn about all the options and pricing.
Customer who viewed the Hampton Also viewed these Shuffleboard Tables
Brentwood Two Toned
Lafayette with Santa Ana Legs
Lonestar Shuffleboard Table
American Solid Wood Frame & Your Choice of Finishes & Hardwoods
Lonestar Features & Benefits,
Available Shuffleboard Sizes
- - 9' Length
- -12' Length
- -14' Length
- -16' Length
- -18' Length
- -20' Length
- -22' Length
Available Playing Surfaces
- -16" Wide 1 1/2" Thick on 9' to 14' Lengths
- -16" Wide 2 1/2" Thick 16' to 22' Lengths
- -20" Wide 2 1/2" Thick on 9' to 22' Lengths
- Two Part Polymer Surface. Durable Polymers last longer.
- Custom Logos and Graphics Available. Adorn your playing surface with your favorite logo or graphics. Customers must supply artwork in PDF, PNG or JPG.
- Accu-Lock Leveling. The premier leveling system that ensures fast leveling. Superior to old style and conventional metal adjustment systems.
- Premium Long Lasting American Hardwood Construction
- Shown in Maple Wood with Two Toned Finish
- Comes Standard in Oak & Maple
- Upgrade Hardwoods; Hard Maple, Walnut & Cherry
- Rich Hand Rubbed Finish, Your choice of all Olhausen finishes
- Solid Hardwood American Maple Play field-Finger Jointed Surface
- Table cabinet is constructed from 1 1/2" thick American hardwoods and created, crafted and assembled all in the U.S.
- Each Table is cross-braced to ensure both stability and trueness.
Call our expert staff to find out all the options available