Diamondback Home >> Pool Table Services >> Pool Table Moves in Johnson Ranch
Johnson Ranch Need Your Pool Table Moved? Diamondback Billiards A+ Rated
We are Better Business Bureau Rated A+ pool table movers and game room dealer. We deliver thousands of pool tables each year. Johnson Ranch, Call us today and get a free quote on your pool table move.
Just a Portion Of Our Moving Fleet
Diamondback Billiards The Johnson Ranch Table Moving Service of Choice.
Looking for the best Pool Table movers in Johnson Ranch? There is only one company that moves thousands of pool tables a year. That is Diamondback Billiards the Fount Hill area experts. Anywhere you need a table delivered, call us and find out why we are the best in the business.
Upstairs or downstairs were the Pros to get it done right.
Hiring a professional pool table mover may be one of the happiest days in your life. Tables can weigh over 800 pounds and should be handled with extreme care. Know how to carry tables and keep your self safe is a job best left for the professionals. knowing all the in and outs of properly disassembling and reassembly of a table is a skill set our technicians learn over years. Using Diamondback Billiards as your Ahwatukee pool table mover makes all the difference.
Pool Table Move? We Serve the Entire Johnson Ranch and Metro Area
Let Us Answer All Your Pool Table Moving Questions, Call Us Today at 480-792-1115. You'll Be Glad You Did.
Johnson Ranch Pool Table Moving
What to look for and what to ask, when it comes time to move your table.
Moving Q & As
- Are You Insured? DB is insured and bonded
- Do you move our table in an open bed pick up truck? DB only uses enclosed company trucks.
- Can you do long distance moves? Our Team regularly travel all around Arizona servicing and moving tables.
- What is Your Price? We will quote you the best price specific to your needs, don't pay for what you do not need and get the exactly what you do.
- Crating? Yes we can crate you pool table for shipment outside of the Scottsdale area.
- Will you set my table up after the mover? YES it is customary to setup your table in its new home. We also offer storage while you remodel and will return with your table when the work is all done.
- Will My table be level when you are done? Yes to 1/10,000th of an inch flat plane level. We use rather costly machinist levels to ensure your table is truly flat.
- What if I need new cloth or rails. Moving your table is a perfect time to have new cloth installed or adding our lifetime warranty Accu-Fast 100% gum rubber rails to your pool table.
Did We Miss Your Questions?
Call 480-792-1115 to learn more.
When Your We Are Finished, Your Table Will Be Level To 1/10,000th of and Inch