Diamondback Home >> Diamond Pool Tables >> Diamond Pro Am Tournament Table
Pro Am Tournament Pool Table
The Tournament Pro's Choice
The Pro Am Tournament Pool Table
The Pro Am pool table is the tournament pros choice. Our nine foot table is our most popular pool table on the tour today.
Our tables were designed with players and engineers working together to create the best playing tournament table available today.
Diamond Stain Choices
"The Pro Am" Pool Table by Diamond Billiards
Features and Benefits of the Diamond Billiards Pro Am Pool Table
- Diamond's Highest Grade of Tournament Tables
- Single Piece 30mm Thick Brazilian Slate.
- The Pro Am is delivered fully assembled and is intended for ground level installation.
- 3 Piece Slate is available for upstairs installations
- 22 leveling points
- Diamonds Billiards own No Lift Leveling System
- Trued to perfection our slate is is machined on both sides, top and bottom.
- 7" Top Rail construction. Constructed to prevent warping this table is engineered to last tens of thousands of hours of tournament play.
- Solid construction means quiet play and low noise on ball drop.
- Our engineered return construction means fast cue ball return.
- The Top Rail is further bullet proofed with a 5/8" application of Dynawood. Glued to the top and side of the rail system.
- Dynawood is Burn and dent resistant.
- Dynawood Color Choices
- 5" Thick Beams of Timber Strand board. Engineered to to support massive weight and maintain its integrity and shape.
- Table Sizes
- 9' Dimensions: 114" x 64" x 32" Weight: 1200lbs
- 8' Dimensions: 104" x 59" x 32" Weight: 1000lbs
- 7' Dimensions: 94" x 54" x 32" Weight: 800lbs
- Simonis 860 Cloth Choices
- Combined worsted wool
- Nap free will not pill puff or shed
- Choose from the one of the Best Names in Pool Table cloth
- Top Rail Construction
- Made from Genuine Oak, Cherry, Maple, Walnut, Rose wood and Dymondwood.
- Dynawood Color Choices
- Each Top Rail is locked to the slate by four 3/8" bolts.
- Diamond Inlaid Sights
- K-55 Cushions
- Our rails are tour specified and engineered for quick response and consistent speed.
- Our New Bi Level Pocket are Patent Pending and means our pockets are flush to the rail. Flush pockets means no stick restriction and unencumbered shooting out of the pocket is the pro's choice.
- Large Leather Baskets hold 9 balls and won't scuff your balls
- Our pockets are engineered to quickly drop balls.
- Side Skirts are finely finished and solid hardwood construction.
- skirts are raked inward to allow extra leg room.
- Pedestal is securely fastened to base. This allows the entire table to work as one and stay true after leveling.
Call our expert staff to find out about all the options to create your Pro Am Pool Table.
** Shipping to All States within the Continental US**
See additional custom option below